23 Things banner

23 Things banner
23 Things banner

Saturday 26 June 2010

Flickr


Thanks to LHZ for the artistic image of the UL's ex libris public artwork for this weeks blog on things 9 and 10 (Flickr). Getting towards half way there and I feel I am learning quite a lot. I particularly enjoyed this week. I love looking at images and whether we think visually or not believe they have a massive impact in making things look more interesting and drawing our attention to them. Something I believe exhibtions in particular can suffer quite severely from. I can't believe I didn't realise that so many of these images were freely available to use, or available to use with so few limitations. A definite plus. I've already bookmarked FlickrCC for future use. One thing that does concern me though is whether the people sharing their photos on Flickr in the first place have considered their right to do so. Still, I suppose this shouldn't really worry me as having checked the rights provided when using the image I would be acting in good faith. One related question about images to other Cam23 participants: What's the best way to give an image in a blog, such as the one I have used above, a caption?

No comments:

Post a Comment